We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Big value, big taste, and big choice make Y Cerrig Glas pub the ideal place for a family meal in Pembroke Dock. Situated right next to the historic dock, we’re also close to the A477, perfect for visitors coming from the other side of Milford Haven.
Young or old, you’re sure to find food you love at Y Cerrig Glas! Eat alfresco in our lovely patio area, or take refuge from the Welsh weather in our warm and welcoming restaurant. Wherever you sit, our table servers will be pleased to take your order from our two-for-one menus of pub classics and dozens of daily specials. Our children’s menu is just as generous. Your mini monsters can choose brilliant favourites, and bigger monsters get to tuck into a kid’s portion of pub classics.
Sweet tooth? We do a mean selection of hot and cold desserts. Keep it traditional, or try something utterly decadent! Don’t forget the drinks. Our bar is well stocked with quality cask ales, premium draught beers, wines, ciders, spirits, and soft options.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus